Look familiar? I’m sure if you’ve ever been in your Honda Civic or considered buying one that you’d seen the Civic Wrench Light. The new “curb-friendly” Civic now includes built in headlights, taillights, and even wipers. But what exactly is a “curb-friendly” Civic? | Your Civic Wrench Light Look familiar? I’m sure if you’ve ever been in your Honda Civic or considered buying one that you’d seen the Civic Wrench Light. The new “curb-friendly” Civic now includes built in headlights, taillights, and even wipers. But what exactly is a “curb-friendly” Civic? Well, it’s pretty fun to say it’s a “courageous vehicle,” but really I think of it as a four-door sedan with all the comforts of sedans: large front end, roomy interiors, lots of storage areas (both inside and out), and lots of style! And of course, that’s just what the Honda Civic is! While it may not be as fast as some of the sports cars and SUVs out there, it sure does drive like a hatchback! That’s why the Civic ...
Comments
Post a Comment